Men gave up the pursuit of understanding women a long time ago but understanding men has been one of the biggest obsession of women since time time began!
How can a man say ‘I love you’ to a girl and then ogle at the next hot chick who passes by?
Is a short skirt enough to make a man want to cheat? How can men be so insensitive? This article holds the answer to all your questions about men. I promise you will understand men much better by the time you finish reading this post.
1) Men think about sex all the time. OK, not ALL the time but they do it much much more often than women do. They watch porn even though they had great sex earlier in the night. They daydream about sex. It will not be an overstatement to say that men’s whole lives revolve around sex! A woman’s idea of being happy is to have a loving husband, cute kids and so on. A man’s idea of happiness is dating several hot chicks at a time, having sex with 2 girls….I could go on but I don’t want to disgust you! Understand that men’s obsession with sex can be viewed from two angles – you can either let it discourage you or if you are smart, you can actually take advantage of it!
2) Men are hopelessly bad at taking hints. They are very direct and they have no concept of subtleness. If they want something done, they ask for it directly. In the male dictionary, no actually means no and yes actually means yes. In the female dictionary, no may either mean no, yes, maybe or I don’t care depending upon the context. Also, yes may mean no or ‘I hate you’ or simply yes. Go easy on them ladies, Men simply don’t get this! 🙂
3) This one took me a long time to figure out. A woman’s idea of being in love is to experience a wide range of emotions. They want to be swept off their feet. Women crave drama in a relationship. Men’s brains are not so addicted to emotions and so they crave contentment and peace in a relationship. This is also the reason why men do not understand the big deal about chick flicks, flower arrangements, gossip and so on. Men are more practical, I know that this is boring but that’s just how men are! Here is a biggie – men do not like to simply talk about problems, they actually like to fix them.
4) Men are almost ferociously competitive: They have big egos and they just always have to be right. If you lose a silly ping pong match, you will probably just laugh it off but if a guy loses, he will take it personally and will think about it for the whole day. If you go out fishing and don’t catch any fish, you will probably not mind all that much. You will take comfort in the fact that you went out and enjoyed a nice picnic. However, if a man doesn’t catch any fish, he will make a big issue out of it. He will probably curse the water, the fish, the fishing gods, he will rant about the environment and so on! Men were hunters and explorers and failure often meant death for them and for the whole family. This is the reason why they remain so fiercely competitive even today.
5) A man’s world revolves around his penis: The penis is worshiped in some religions and great monuments such as the Eiffel Tower, the Leaning Tower of Pisa, and the Empire State Building are all considered to be modeled upon the shape of the penis. In fact, there is even a branch of architecture known as phallic architecture! So never say the words ‘cute’ and ‘penis’ in the same sentence. However, you are encouraged to use words like conqueror, cannon, robot wars, machine gun…LOL.
6) Check out the results of this survey – 30,000 men were recently asked the following question: “What’s the one thing you desperately wish your woman knew about men but could never tell her.” – guess what, you’ve been LIED TO by every man you’ve ever met. Curious? Check out the results here.